Restoring Hope Counseling & Coaching offers a variety of rates for a variety of services.
- Diagnostic assessment is $125 for the entire session
- Individual is $115 per 50-minute session with a counselor or psychologist.
- Couples counseling of $115 per 50-minute session
- Families is $115 per 50-minute session
Group counseling has a flat fee of $35 per person, per 75-minute session
- For group therapy for couples (when offered), there is a flat fee of $60 per couple, per 75-minute session.
- Business and non-profit coaching, please see the Coaching Services page.
We also offer a sliding scale for those with financial need. Please ask your therapist/counselor if you would like to discuss a sliding scale fee structure. Rates are subject to change with notice.
Each therapist/counselor at Restoring Hope is able to accept slightly different insurance plans. Currently (as of April 2019), our therapists/counselors accept the following insurances:
- Paramount Advantage
- Humana Military (Tricare)
- Medical Mutual
For other insurance carriers and plans that we do not currently accept, Restoring Hope therapists will not submit payment requests to your insurance company. In other words, we do not bill out-of-network benefits. However, we will provide you with the information you need to submit requests directly. Please let your therapist know if you need documentation in order to file an insurance claim (called a superbill).
It is best to check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance carrier/company:
- Do I have mental health or behavioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my co-pay amount per therapy session?
- Is prior approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, HSA cards, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment. Payment is typically made at the beginning of each session. Your therapist will discuss payment and explain the payment process in your initial session. Monthly payment options are available for individuals paying in advance. We offer a 10% discount for clients who pay for 4 or more sessions in advance. Please contact us at any time if you have questions about payment or would like to make alternative payment arrangements.
Payments must be made at time of service.
You may find that you need to cancel an appointment due to unforeseen circumstances. Please notify us as soon as possible so that we may offer the time to someone who may be waiting for an appointment. We ask that you cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged the full fee for that appointment.
Request An Appointment
You may request a therapy appointment online here.
If you have further questions, please contact us.